Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Regional Sales Manager
Title: Regional Sales Manager Location: East Coast - Home based
Mission: Our client is a manufacturer of ethnic frozen pasta products based in Philadelphia. The mission for the Regional Sales Manager is to sell to retail, grocery, foodservice and ethnic markets and will report to the Vice President.
- $65K-75K base salary plus commission
- Laptop, phone and travel expenses
- Health, life, and dental insurance offered
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. Hunter sales mentality to promote company, brand and product lines
2. Sell products to retail, grocery, foodservice, hospitality and ethnic markets
3. Weekly sales reporting
4. Work with existing accounts as well as develop new customers
- 3+ years' experience selling food products
- Road warrior - up to 70% travel
- Excellent communication skills