Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Regional Sales Manager - West Coast - Shelf Stable
Title: Regional Sales Manager Location: Home based in southern CA
Mission: Our client, a producer and distributor of shelf stable foods, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their team. The Regional Sales Manager will be contacting new and existing grocery clients in the California and Arizona territories.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus % bonus potential
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Great work life balance
1. Sets customer objectives and monitors execution
2. Utilize syndicated data to analyze effective promotional strategies
3. Work cross-functionally with Marketing to support trade spending and customer deduction guidelines
4. Manage broker network
- Bachelor's degree in Business Sales or related field
- 5+ years of retail grocery sales experience, Center of Store experience required
- Broker management experience
- Knowledge of all aspects of CPG sales cycle in grocery channel
- Must understand schematics of grocery retailer
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time