Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Regional Sales Manager - Seafood - Foodservice - West coast
Title: Regional Sales Manager - Seafood - West Coast Location: Home based - West Coast
Mission: Our client is a leader in the industry providing quality food and beverage products to the North American Marketplace through quality, commitment, and superior customer service. The mission for the Regional Sales Manager - Seafood - Western States is to create, implement and execute sales strategies in the seafood category covering the Western states territory. The Regional Sales Manager - Seafood will report to the Vice President of Sales - West coast.
- $ 80K - 105K base compensation plus % bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- $700/mo car allowance, phone, travel expenses, laptop
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. Achieve quotas and goals through strategic sales plan
2. Manage and direct broker network within region
3. Maintain current accounts and develop new business in the foodservice channel
4. Develop and implement sales plans
5. Prepare monthly sales analysis and forecasts
6. Manage trade program budget
- 5-7 years of sales to foodservice distributors or small regional chains with 5-7 locations
- Commodities imported experience with canned foods preferred
- Import/export experience preferred
- Self-starter able to multi-task
- Proven success achieving or surpassing sales quotas
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- Up to 50% travel