Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Regional Sales & Broker Manager - East
East coast, East coast
Title: Regional Sales Manager - East Location: Home based on east coast
Mission: Our client is an industry leading private label manufacture of premium organic and natural shelf stable products. The Regional Sales Manager - East is a newly created role due to growth and a great opportunity to join a growing segment of the food industry. The role will cover the East coast from New England to the Southeastern states and will manage a broker network.
- $75K base salary with a 20 % bonus potential
- Excellent benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Mileage and phone reimbursement, laptop
1. Work with VP of Sales to gain new distribution and market share in the Grocery, Mass and Natural channels
2. Leverage broker to promote sales growth for new and existing item launches
3. Coordinate brand and product training with broker reps
- First and foremost a hunter mentality, not looking for a farmer
- 5+ years of retail sales experience managing a broker
- Private label/Branded sales experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of Nielsen/IRI syndicated data
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
Must be able to travel up to 50%