Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Region Chain Manager
Title: Region Chain Manager Location: Dallas, TX
Mission: Our client is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial sports performance beverage manufacturer. Ownership has experience growing top performing brands and has secured investment from a major strategic partner. The mission for the Region Chain Manager is to manage & develop Chain Accounts in the assigned region(s). The position is newly created and offers equity!
No Relocation provided nor needed as this will be home office based in Dallas.
- Competitive base
- Generous bonus opportunity
- Car allowance
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits covering employee and family
- Plan, develop and implement the client’s promotional plans to all accounts using fact based selling information including IRI / Nielsen and other industry specific data.
- Work in conjunction with regional sales and marketing teams to maximize financial investment and volume while managing to plan promotional spend
- Provide consistent pre and post analysis of account performance by utilizing syndicated data and bottler sales reports
- Communicate in a timely and accurate manner, all trade plans to bottler and client’s sales and marketing personnel
- Must have a college degree
- Up to 50% travel including overnights- TX & OK
- Minimum of 5 years calling on Retail Accounts in CPG Industry
- Syndicated Data experience
- Strong analytical skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.