Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Quality Senior Manager
Title: Quality Senior Manager Location: Lincoln, NE
Mission: Kinsa is partnering with a company that is a manufacturer that provides the food processing industry with specialty meat, poultry and egg products. They are looking to fill a Quality Senior Manager position. The candidate will be responsible for all Quality Assurance, Quality Control Functions and Regulatory Compliance Company-wide at multiple in state facilities.
- Competitive base salary
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Lead efforts in identifying the root cause of quality issues, establish corrective actions, and follow up to ensure effective resolution.
- Update and maintain knowledge of changes for all USDA-FSIS, FDA, APHIS and AMS regulations and policies that have the potential to affect company manufacturing and/or export operations. Mentoring appropriate personnel in same.
- Consult with top management regarding risk analysis related to food safety, quality, regulatory or export matters.
- Responsible for the oversight of the management, training and auditing of SQF Level 2 by working as a team with the Plant.
- 10-15 years of Quality Experience, preferably in a Food Manufacturing environment
- Problem Solving Techniques, such as: root cause analysis
- Six Sigma experience a plus
- USDA, FDA, HAACP, GMP, SQF, experience a plus; and
- safety experience a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.