Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Our client a leader in manufacturing shelf-stable and frozen beverage products and cocktail mixes. The company offers a growing portfolio of innovative beverage products, equipment and service. They are looking to hire a QA Manager. A key member of the management team, this individual will report to the Director of QA and Food Safety. The position implements and monitors the company food safety and quality systems, develops plant-specific procedures, and manages the Quality Assurance Department, to include HACCP and Quality plans. You will also serve as the primary contact for the FDA, USDA, and Florida Department of Agriculture. Additionally, you will provide product, process, technical and regulatory support to operations and supporting departments.
- Competitive compensation package with relocation assistance if necessary
- Health & dental Insurance
- Oversees the execution of the HACCP, Quality Plans, Food Safety and pre-requisite programs. Assures proper monitoring and reporting occurs, confirms that critical limits are met, implements proper corrective actions and documentation.
- Serves as the primary contact with FDA and third party auditors. Manages audit processes.
- Oversees performance of Pre-Operational, Operational and Post Operational and related documentation.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable food safety, quality regulations, labeling compliance, customer expectations, customer specifications and quality assurance programs.
- Manages Product Sampling, Testing and Analysis programs. Ensures that all required testing occurs properly. Assures that effective sampling, testing and analyses programs and oversees follow-up.
- Oversees Corrective and Preventative Action policy. Coordinates effective and timely resolution of non-conformances with Plant management.
- Ensures that appropriate written procedures for quality assurance functions are developed and followed.
- Manages Hold and Product Release procedures.
- Assures that Cleaning and Sanitation programs are effective and properly executed. Reports on trends and deficiencies.
- Manages the investigation and resolution of product food safety and quality concerns.
- Ensures that the company’s established programs, policies, and practices produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory requirements.
- Effectively communicates any food safety, quality or compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field
- HACCP Certified
- 5+ years of Food Safety, Quality Control, Quality Assurance or related management experience within a FDA environment.
- Internal auditor certification within one of the GFSI programs (BRC, FSSC 22000, etc.) in food processing environment. Preference will be given to candidates with certification and experience with the BRC or FSSC 22000 schemes.
- Working knowledge of HACCP, GMP’s, SSOP’s, Food Labeling, Import/Export Regulations, and/or GFSI Certification Programs (F22K & BRC).
- Experience working in a USDA regulated facility.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Travel up to 20%
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!