Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Quality Assurance Manager
Title: Quality Assurance Manager Location: Phoenix, AZ area
Misson: Our client, a dairy producer in the food & beverage industry, is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager for their Phoenix, AZ facility. This individual will be responsible for safeguarding product safety and quality while meeting Company and regulatory standards, and has oversight responsibility for a continuous quality improvement program that includes quality control and quality assurance.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid time off
- Advancement opportunities
- Relocation Assistance available
1. Manages the operation of the plant laboratory, including ensuring supplies and equipment are available.
2. Ensures product safety, regulatory compliance, and compliance with company standards as stated in the Quality Assurance Manual, Laboratory Manual, and Company directives
3. Hands on experience with SQF
4. Maintain food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner
5. Supervise QA Supervisors and QA Technicians
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or Dairy Science
- MUST HAVE: DAIRY - cheese butter yogurt
- understand lab and food testing processes
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.