Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Northern, FL 32340
Title: quality Control/ Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Panhandle of Florida area
Mission: Kinsa is partnering with a company that manufactures smoked meats, hotdogs and deli meats for the foodservice, private label and co-packing industries in looking to fill a QC/QA Manager role. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing food safety policies and programs.
- Competitive base salary + performance bonus
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Vacation pay
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Assistance is available
- HACCP certified
- Ready To Eat Processing experience
- USDA experience
- SSOP & Sop experience
- Manage Quality Systems
- Inspect and audit food safety and quality plans
- Optimize Processes and Verify Compliance
- Function as the main point of contact and leader in all food safety and quality related inquiries from clients and vendors, as well as lead all external audits
• Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Microbiology or related field, or equivalent experience
• 6 + years of quality assurance in a RTE food processing experience
• 3 -5 years graduated supervisory experience
• Strong working knowledge of USDA guidelines/regulations, SSOP, and SOP requirements
• HACCP Certified• Proficient with computers and various software packages
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.