Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Purchasing Manager - Meat
Title: Purchasing Manager - Meat Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mission: Our client is a large distributor of the world's finest meat products. The mission for the Purchasing Manager - Beef will be responsible for purchasing beef domestic and internationally. The Purchasing Manager - Beef will report directly to the CEO.
- $175K - 200K base salary plus bonus up to 30% of base pay
- 401k - Company match 15% of employee contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relocation assistance
1. Ensure beef products are bought at a competitive price to meet sales targets
2. Develop protein vendor programs
3. Identify new vendor opportunities
4. Travel domestic and internationally (2 times a year)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or similar field
- 5+ years of experience purchasing beef
- Strong knowledge of organic and natural beef products
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.