Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Our client is a growing startup committed to innovation and developing new processing technologies to create previously impossible food products. They are looking to hire a Production Supervisor who will ensure daily production meets health, safety, sanitation, and quality standards, while managing plant personnel. Your role could evolve into opportunities to work with the engineering and R&D teams, specifically on machinery design, improvements, modifications, and commercialization of new technologies.
- Competitive compensation package with relocation assistance
- Health & dental Insurance
- “Ground floor” opportunity
- Manage the production operations of the company’s potato processing plant. Ensure production output, product quality, and timeline;
- Help develop and implement SOPs, food safety programs, regulations, sanitation plans, pest control and other pre-requisite programs. Update and maintain HACCP Plan.
- Oversee process steps and control measures.
- Identify and prioritize field and plant problems, manage corrective actions.
- Ensure effective communication throughout the organization.
- Ensure manpower, materials and equipment are used efficiently.
- As needed, interface with the public, lead facility tours, and communicate with customers and vendors.
- Build and manage a world-class team of employees. This includes hiring, assigning responsibilities, scheduling, and training. Foster an environment of growth opportunities and development.
- 3-5+ years of broad-based food manufacturing operations management experience;
- Supervisory experience, management education, and/or demonstrated planning, organizing, goal setting, controlling, self-development, decision making, and presentation skills;
- Comprehensive knowledge of HACCP, GMP’s practices, USDA and FDA regulations, GFSI schemes, SGF/PCQI/BRC and/or Better Process Control;
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!