Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Raleigh-Durham area, NC
Title: Production Manager
Location: Raleigh-Durham area
Kinsa is partnering with a growing bakery in a search for a Production Manager to help lead a brand new production facility. Ideal candidate will be responsible for dough room, bakery and packaging for multipl shifts.
- Competitive base salary
- bonus potential
- Car Allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability benefits
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Relocation Assistance
- The Production Manager coaches the team of production workers (3 shifts), and is responsible for their team performance.
- The Production Manager ensures the food safety and the food quality of the product that is delivered to the market.
- The Production Manager installs and maintains a culture of continuous improvement towards safety, quality and efficiency in the production department.
- The Production manager is part of the Plant Management Team and in that role contributes to the plant performance.
- Responsible for achieving the production KPI’s (quality, efficiency, hygiene, output, yield)
- Implement work instructions
- Master Degree with specialisation in food technology or chemistry
- Bachelor Degree in same domains with sufficient experience is acceptable
- FSMA/FDA requirements
- GFSI-certification requirements
- Must be able to perform duties following all regulatory GMP/FSMA food hygiene practices
- Basics of mechanical/electrical engineering & utilities
- 5-10 years of experience in a production supervisor role (food industry or related)
- Experience with SAP (production, planning, …) is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.