Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Title: Plant Manager Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
Mission: Our client is a manufacturer of a variety of food products including shelf stable, frozen and baked goods based in Parsippany, NJ. The Plant Manager will have responsibility for the daily plant Operations including Quality, Supply Chain, and Safety. There will be nine direct reports for this role.
- $130K base salary plus 15% bonus potential
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance available
- Lead plant operations teams to achieve KPI's on a company-wide basis
- Identify capital requirement to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensure plant operations meet production schedules and deadlines
- Work cross-functionally with Supply Chain, Safety, and Quality teams to align programs
- 10 years of supervisory/management leadership in food processing environment; Baked/Frozen experience a plus
- Proven ability to accomplish positive results under time pressures
- Project Management experience
- SAP or MRP advanced knowledge
- Experience successfully leading a team to maintain a positive work environment
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Engineering or Food Technology