Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Title: Plant Manager Location: Northern Minnesota
Mission: Our client is a leader in providing design, fabrication, parts and service solutions to the Food Processing, Packaging and Manufacturing industries. The Plant Manager will oversee the daily operations of the plant production and manufacturing, striving for improvements to increase efficiency and reduce costs. The Plant Manager will report directly to the President/Owner and have responsibility for 80 direct reports.
- $ Low six-figure compensation plus quarterly bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing and 401k
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Develop and implement cost saving measures within budget
2. Oversee production output, product quality and delivery schedules
3. Identify and resolve efficiency issues and deliver corrective actions
4. Lead and guide all GMP, Quality and Safety policies and procedures
5. Create accountability and lead by example
- Five years' experience in industrial process operations or machine manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or 10 years Operations Management experience
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
- 10 years of supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of Solidworks or 3D Modeling
- Knowledge of SQF, HACCP, GMP's, OSHA and loss control programs
- Detail oriented, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment