Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Houston, TX 80104
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Buyer Non-perishable – Bilingual/Spanish
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a growing grocery chain leader seeking a Buyer Non-perishable. The Buyer Non-perishable will be responsible for driving sales growth with exciting deals and new items, while maintaining appropriate inventory turns and gross margin levels. The Buyer Non-perishable will have report to the VP of Purchasing.
- Generous base salary plus bonus
- Excellent benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
- Identify foreign and domestic suppliers, negotiating best price while focusing on the highest quality goods
- Full departmental P&L responsibilities
- Develop and implement purchasing, pricing and merchandising strategies
- Analyze price trends and assess their impact on future activities as well as keep up on market trends
- Develop, implementing and maintain category Plan-O-Grams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Retail buying experience
- Solid understanding of procurement and merchandising
- Bilingual – English and Spanish required
- Strong time management skills, highly organized and detail oriented
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (FDA, USDA ...)
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.