Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
National Sales Manager
Title: National Sales Manager - Herbal Supplements
Location: Home-based West coast
Our client is a growing manufacturer of natural and organic health supplements seeking a driven National Sales Manager with a hunter mentality. The National Sales Manager will strive to develop new accounts and expand the existing customer base nationwide. The National Sales Manager will report to the Sr. Exec. of Sales and Marketing and will have up to six direct reports.
- $90K – 105K base salary
- Company pays 100% of Medical, Dental and Vision for employee
- Life & Disability insurance
- Laptop, cell phone allowance, and car allowance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Relocation assistance
- Develop Sales and Marketing plans and strategies to drive new sales in the pipeline
- Manage online vendor portals
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Mentor and coach Sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Lead by example
- Coordinate trade shows
- 5 years of Sales management experience within the natural health, nutraceutical or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience selling to Grocery, Natural and eCommerce channels
- Proven ability to lead and coach a high performing sales team
- Strong Excel skills (create lookups, pivot tables, margin analysis, etc.)
- Understand how to calculate ROI, discounts and margins
- Ability to travel 50%
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.