Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
National Accounts Manager
Chicago, IL 54140
Title: National Accounts Manager
Location: Home Office - Midwest (Near Major Airport) preferred
Kinsa is partnering with a well-established beverage producer to recruit and hire a National Accounts Sales Manager to help launch a new alcoholic beverage category for the company. The National Accounts Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of national sales plans both on and off premise (retail and food service). The Sales Manager will identify opportunities, develop a partnership with key accounts that will drive growth and profits.
- Competitive six-figure base salary
- bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability benefits
- Vacation and holiday pay
- As the customer expert, develop key account strategies to deliver volume, profit, and share objectives within retail grocery national accounts.
- Leverage account information and IRI data to identify new business opportunities and lead the development and/or modification of action plans to drive national account growth.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build effective selling stories and trade activation strategies to maximize performance within national retail chain accounts.
- Collaborate with regional wholesale managers and sales representatives to execute national account strategy and deliver sales results.
- Manage broker performance and commissions through established monthly meetings and calls.
- 5-7 years related sales experience bidding on large, retail national chain accounts required.
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage category strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Excellent administrative / organization skills and superior execution abilities.
- IRI or Nielsen market data desired.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.