Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
National Accounts Director of Sales, Drug Channel
Title: National Accounts Director of Sales- Drug Channel Location: Chicago, IL.
Mission: Our client is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial sports performance beverage manufacturer. Ownership has experience growing top performing brands and has secured investment from a major strategic partner. The mission for the National Accounts Director is to call on Drug Store channel customers to build and manage sales and budget goals. The position is newly created and offers equity!
No Relocation provided nor needed as this will be home office based in a Chicago.
- Competitive base
- Generous bonus opportunity
- Car allowance
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits covering employee and family
- Must have 10 years of direct sales experience in Beverage industry, including calling on Drug Store Channel Accounts like Walgreens, CVS and/or Rite-Aid
- Must have passion for building brands, new products, and long term growth
- Experience managing a DSD network
- Top to top relationship experience - VP and other executives
- Strategic, creative individual with an entrepreneurial outgoing personality who is passionate about the role
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.