Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Pacific NW Retail Sales Manager - Refrigerated Foods
Title: Regional Sales Manager Location: Pacific Northwest
Mission: Our client, a leading producer of condiments, sauces, spices and seasonings is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for Retail with a Hunter mentality.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Benefit Package: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Leave
- 401(k) with 9% Match
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Work location: This position will be home office based
- Travel: This position requires up to 60% travel. 3 out of 5 days in the region
- Manage the assigned sales organization and/or brokers to insure market goals are achieved annually
- Establish targeted measurable goals thru annual planning by market, account, items in insure clarity of accountability
- Manage all trade funds/spending by account to annual % budget
- Update 90 day forecast of sales and trade spending by account for weekly discussion with VP of sales, marketing and CEO ( include brokers in process)
- Review monthly broker performance to plan/budget and corrective plan if major variances exist or are projected
- Plan out travel calendar, appointments 60 days in advance to insure timely support from sales & marketing i.e. IRI, presentations, approval of objectives of calls by VP of sales
- Secure customer appointments ,where possible , on a direct basis to insure client is owner of the relationship not brokers
- 10+ years of retail food manufacturing sales experience, including produce/deli/or refrigerated dips and spreads
- Retail broker management experience is a plus but ideally looking for direct retail sales experience
- Experience with IRI fact based selling
- Previous sales responsibility of at least $10 million in multiple channels of retail trade
- Strong experience building new branded sales business
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.