Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Marketing Category Manager
Title: Marketing & Category Manager
Location: Central Wisconsin area
Kinsa is partnering with a well-established beverage producer in a search for a
Marketing/Category Manager to help launch a new division. Ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective product portfolio development and go to market strategies. This role will assist in creating and launching new ideas and products to support the growth of new brands.
- Competitive base salary
- bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability benefits
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Provide leadership for brands.
- Assist in development and execution of annual marketing plans.
- Assist team with new product developments, coordinating timelines, research and technical applications relating to new item launches.
- Utilize strong innovation skills and the ability to assemble and motivate cross-functional teams including PD, R&D, sales, finance and supply chain to accomplish aggressive new product plans
- Analyze market trends, competitive trends, and review research to provide insights to drive growth and identify business opportunities for ready to drink alcohol product platforms.
- Execute day-to-day tactical Marketing plans for the brands. Manage and control marketing budget to include budget controls, tracking, and process management.
- Track marketplace performance, identifying gaps and recommending solutions that improve performance of current marketing and innovation programs and market performance
- Engineering Degree or equivalent and relevant experience
- Must have Retail marketing experience
- Must work in entrepreneurial environment with quick growth targets as this is a brand new division. (risk)
- Must be savvy in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Alcoholic beverage experience a plus
- BS in Business or related field is mandatory
- IRI or Nielsen market data desired
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.