Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Maintenance Manager - Food
You will be responsible for directing and leading the Maintenance Department and making sure procedures and standards are maintained. Implementing process improvements and reducing plant costs while adhering to codes and regulations are first and foremost.
- Maintain and repair all mechanical equipment
- Maintain and repair all heating and cooling systems
- Perform tasks in electrical, ventilation and roofing
- Inspect building and equipment for needed repair / maintenance
- Perform all proactive preventive maintenance as scheduled
- Identify conditions needing major repair and recommend corrective action
- Available for ON CALL duty on nights and weekends to address emergencies
- Manage facility maintenance budget
- Develop and manage capital projects
- Be able to wire and troubleshoot power and control circuits
- Evaluate downtime situations for root cause and suggest/implement improvements
-5 to 7 years' experience working in a seasonal packaging and/or manufacturing equipment
-Knowledge of procedures for welding operations, tool and die manufacture, machine shop operations, maintenance mechanical work, pipe fitting
-Extensive knowledge of maintenance techniques and repair procedures on general types of industrial equipment such as pumps, compressors, electric motors, fans, conveyor belts, air conditioning equipment, etc.
-Design and drafting skills for structural steel, piping, general fabrication and layout of equipment
-Knowledge of construction techniques
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.