Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Health & Wellness Brand Manager - Social Communities
Orange County, CA 49355-0001
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Health & Wellness Brand Manager - Social Communities
Location: Orange County, CA
Mission: Our client manufactures and distributes over 450 consumer products that support the health and well-being of consumers, including top-selling, global brands that support health, skincare and home product innovation for over 60 years.
The Health & Wellness Brand Manager - Social Communities will lead a team focusing on building online and offline communities such as new moms, children, and weight management. You will be tasked with guiding multiple internal departments to creating innovative products to support those communities. This role will engage our global consumers, and our millennial audience. You will be tasked with developing strategic plans to build out the communities and driving innovation to meet the needs of consumers desiring a healthy lifestyle. This role will drive innovation to support how the products enhance their health, beauty, and family in an ever-changing global environment. This role will offer the Health & Wellness Brand Manager – Social Communities the creative opportunity to develop and evolve this category, lead the innovation process, and support the sales team who sells the product globally.
- Generous base compensation plus 15% bonus target and profit sharing
- Exceptional benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- 401k match
- Fitness Center
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Product discounts
- 4-day (10 hour day) workweek
- Develop strategic marking plans to support healthy lifestyle communities
- Lead category strategy and planning annually
- Guide Research and Development to create innovative products to attract Millennial audience
- Collaborate and guide global markets with new product/program launches
- Brand restaging work
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related, MBA desired
- 10 years of brand marketing experience in a CPG environment
- Experience in weight-loss, weight-management or nutrition highly preferred
- Experience with brand restage
- Demonstrated talent to lead marketing strategic planning
- Global marketing campaign experience, including China, India and Asia
- Ability to travel globally up to 20%
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.