Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Associate Brand Manager - Targeted Nutrition Solutions
Anaheim, CA 49355-0001
Kinsa is recruiting for an: Associate Brand Manager – Targeted Nutrition Solutions
Location: Anaheim, CA
Mission: Our client manufactures and distributes over 450 consumer products that support the health and well-being of consumers, including top-selling, global brands that support health, skincare and home product innovation for over 60 years.
The Associate Brand Manager – Targeted Nutrition Solutions will work with a talented marketing team and an extraordinary range of global partners to support projects for this leading nutrition product category. You will sit on a newly created cross-functional team focusing on innovation and delivery of new products for core nutrition platforms. The Associate Brand Manager – Targeted Nutrition Solutions will bring energy, fresh ideas, questions and inspiring thoughts to impact this product category and global nutrition sales.
- Generous base compensation plus 10% bonus target and profit sharing
- Exceptional benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- 401k match
- Fitness Center
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Product discounts
- Relocation assistance
- 4-day (10 hour day) workweek
- Drive projects through development cycle, from ideation to post launch using creativity and analysis
- Support development and commercialization of new products based on consumer insights
- Work with global partners to deliver new products and solutions into global markets
- Define ideas and develop solutions to inspire impactful go to market plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related Business field
- 8+ years of Brand Management experience in Natural/Organic Food, Food Delivery, Plant based, or health tech industry
- Background supporting brand strategy development and business leadership
- Experience with digital communication and agile design
- Think outside the box mindset
- Experience leading project teams desired
- Global experience highly desired
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally up to 15%
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.