Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Health & Wellness Brand Manager - Buy Outs
Orange County, CA 49355-0001
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Health & Wellness Brand Manager – Buy Outs
Location: Orange County, CA
Mission: Our client is a large global manufacturer and distributor of consumer products that support the health and well-being of consumers, including top-selling, global brands that support health, skincare and home product innovation for over 80 years.
The Health & Wellness Brand Manager – Buy Outs will go to market to find partner expertise in the marketplace for outsourcing of products to speed up the production process. This role will work closely with Quality Assurance and Procurement to bring products to move the ideas to market faster. You will the have creative opportunity to develop and evolve the categories, guiding these brands to new dimensions.
- Generous base compensation plus 10% bonus target and profit sharing
- Exceptional benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- 401k match
- Fitness Center
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Product discounts
- 4-day (10 hour day) workweek
- Develop profitable brands and products that are consumer preferred
- Define ideas, develop solutions and inspire impactful go to market plans
- Partner with external partners to devise ways to bring a product to market faster through outsourcing
- Collaborate and guide global markets with new product/program launches
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related, MBA desired
- 8 years of experience working doing buy outs in a CPG environment
- Creative talents to explore new and innovative options
- Experience in weight-loss, supplements, weight-management or nutrition highly preferred
- Ability to travel globally up to 20%
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.