Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Grower Relations Manager - West Coast Based
About the Company
- Well established company
- Global operations
- Well known client base
About the Role
- Ensure delivery of consistent high quality agricultural products
- Work with company suppliers and growers
- Perform quality assurance audits and complaint investigations
- Provide technical support to both supplier facilities and fields
- Provide support in pesticide management
About the Community
- Work from your own home in the Western US!
- 5+ years of technical fresh produce/agronomic experience
- Knowledge of fruit and vegetable crop systems
- Knowledge of GFSI quality system standards a plus
- Knowledge of pesticides and related global regulations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to travel 50%, including internationally (Americas)
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Benefits and Features
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefit package