Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
General Manager - Meat
San Antonio, TX
Title: General Manager Location: San Antonio, Texas area
Mission: Our client is a leading producer of premium meat products based in the south central Texas. The General Manager will oversee the production facility at the company headquarters in beautiful Texas Hill country. The General Manager will have responsibility for day to day business operations including P&L, Budget and Capital Plans.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus % profit sharing/bonus potential
- Company paid health insurance including eligible dependents
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Oversee production activities including staffing and scheduling
2. Coordinate financial/budget activities to fund operations and increase efficiency
3. Recruit, hire and mentor new talent
4. Financial / P&L success
5. Prioritize operational goals and objectives to meet company goals
6. Become an active, contributing member of the local community
- Experience in a managerial role in a USDA food manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Food Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Six Sigma, 5S, Lean, etc.
- Strong ability to influence staff, provide leadership in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- E-commerce experience highly desired
- Bilingual (Spanish) highly desired