Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Food Safety Manager/Lead
Mission: Kinsa is partnering with a start-up, “smart farm” food company in search of a Food Safety lead. Ideal candidate will have experience leading, creating, executing and continuing to improve Food Safety programs. Will have leadership role in a LEAN environment with oversight for Sanitation team, Production Team and Grower Teams as they relate to Food Safety. Pilot facilities already in operation, full-scale facility set to open late 2019.
· Competitive base salary
· Equity offered
· Medical benefits
· Dental and Vision benefits paid 100% by the company
· 401k in 2020
· Relocation assistance to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania provided
Write SOPs and SSOPs from scratch
Create and run the Food Safety program daily
Understand Controlled Environment Agriculture / indoor ag environment and its technical differences to field agriculture
Staying up to speed on the latest GFSI and SQF standards
Positively communicating the importance of food safety compliance
· Bachelor’s degree in related field required
· Food Safety Leadership experience in a food growing or food manufacturing facility, preferably perishable or high-risk food product experience
· Experience working in an indoor agriculture environment (greenhouse, hydroponics or vertical farm) or related produce, leafy greens, herbs, etc. ideal, but not mandatory
· Strong departmental and cross-functional communication skills
· Positive, value-based approach to food safety
· Teamwork effectively with colleagues in Growing Operations, Plant Scientists, Engineering, and Production
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.