Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Food Safety & Hygiene Manager
Title: Food Safety/Hygiene Manager
Location: Queens, NY
Mission: Our client, a gourmet entertainment company that offers airline catering and international event catering is looking for a Food & Safety and Hygiene Manager. Be part of an energetic team, creating gourmet food products served to thousands of passengers daily, on some of the world's best international airlines flying out of JFK, by managing quality control functions and personnel for their fresh food production, labeling and distribution facility.
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- Excellent pay and a great comprehensive benefits package
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Cafeteria on site, free of charge
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- Assist in the overall implementation of standardized food safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements (federal, state/provincial, and local).
- Assist in establishing tools and reporting metrics for Key Food Safety Performance Indicators (KPIs) to execute the recall process with suppliers and customers to ensure execution of recalls and completion of related documentation.
- Manage the Food Safety team and ensure that processes needed for the FSMS [Food Safety Modernization Act] are established, implemented, and maintained.
- BS in Food Science or Science related degree
- 6+ years of work experience in food safety/ food manufacturing
- Outstanding organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in a SQF, BRC, or ISO certified facility strongly preferred
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills a must
- Capable to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Dedication and attention to detail with regards to customer service
- Solution seeker and effective decision maker
- Proficient computer skills (particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Flexibility to work on different shifts - days, night, weekends, holidays
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.