Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Food Quality Assurance Manager
About the Company
- Well established food company
- Leading manufacturer of a variety of USDA retail grocery items
About the Role
- Provide leadership to quality assurance, plan, direct and lead all related activities
- Ensure compliance with SQF, ensure food safety through use of GMP's and HACCP
- Implementation of safety and security programs, policies and activities
- Develop, train and coach employees in Quality (promote career advancement) while fostering team environment. Maintains process improvement programs (Lean) within department ensuring best in class quality production.
About the Community
- Denver, Colorado
- Attractive location with great living options either in vibrant downtown or surrounding surburbs
- Three - five years of Quality Assurance/Control experience in food manufacturing
- BS/BA in related field preferred
- SQF Practitioner & HACCP certification highly preferred
- Hands on and results driven
- Good communication skills, Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Ability to take ownership of quality
Benefits and Features
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO