Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Private Label Retail Grocery Sales, East Coast - Coffee
Any East Coast location, GA
Title: Sales Representative/Business Development Manager Location: East Coast/ Home Office Based
Mission: Our client, a leader in the private label coffee roasting, grinding and packaging business is looking for a Sales Rep/Business Development Manager to call on grocery / retail accounts and distributors along the East coast. With a solid record of double digit growth in revenue, they are looking for an exceptional Sales professional to help them maximize their return on investments in their production facilities.
- Competitive base salary
- Mileage reimbursement for business travel
- Holiday, vacation & sick pay
- Full medical benefits
- Grow and manage business development on the East coast with Retail/ Grocery customers and distributors
- Develop private label programs for retailers
- Inform management through reports and analysis on activity and results
- Customer visits (travel at about 50%)
- At least 3 to 5 years in retail sales to grocery store and retail distributor accounts
- Private label sales experience strongly preferred
- Customer service skills and professionalism to build business and relationships
- Experience in retail sales of food or beverage products, coffee preferred
- Strong skills in closing sales, negotiation, territory/customer management, prospecting, presentation
- High School diploma (BS not required)
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.