Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Title: Ecommerce Manager Location: Philadelphia, PA area
Mission: Our client is a distributor of protein products to retail, hospitality, and retail markets domestically and internationally. The mission for the Ecommerce Manager is to oversee the digital marketing programs to generate internet sales. The Ecommerce Manager will have direct responsibility for managing a team of 8-10 web designers and marketers.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus % bonus potential
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Oversee all online marketing activities
2. Create and maintain an online business plan
3. Develop marketing programs
4. Search Engine Optimization
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or related field
- 3 - 5 years ecommerce experience with a food company
- Management experience overseeing a team
- In depth understanding of web design and analytic software
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Bid Management, Multi-Attribution modeling, Google adwords
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, IDesign, etc.