Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
District Sales Manager - Syracuse/Upstate NY
Syracuse / Upstate, NY
Kinsa/ABR Professional Search is seeking a dynamic Sales Professional to join a growing, winning team!
Our client, a large Beverage company that provides Nutritional Sports drinks is looking for a District Sales Manager. The mission for this DSM is to handle the customer relations in the Los Angeles, CA to gain market share, and be part of a dynamic growing sales team.
- Develop & maintain new and existing clients and build customer-centric relationships to increase product availability and market share.
- Primary point of contact for sales, merchandising and sales teams.
- Manage and train a team of summer sales interns and annual sales contractors.
- Communicate successes, competition trends, and production introductions to RSM.
- 2 years previous retail account management experience in the beverage industry is required.
- Cold call sales and territory management experience
- Ability and willingness to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Technology savvy in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 35% travel