Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Director of Supply Chain
New York, NY
Title: Director of Supply Chain Location: New York
Mission: Our client is a manufacturer of healthy baked products based in New York. The mission for the Director of Supply Chain is to oversee the inventory strategies, drive accountability and mentor the staff. The Director of Supply Chain will have 15 direct reports and will report to the Vice President of Supply Chain.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus % bonus potential
- Excellent benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Facilitate best in class
2. Mentor staff
3. Optimize plant schedules
4. Achieve optimized inventory levels and customer service fill rates
- 10 years of experience in Supply Chain leadership roles in a Food or CPG company
- Proven ability to implement software systems
- Strong leadership capacity to influence and drive team engagement
- Experience managing a large number of SKU's at multiple locations
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field, MBA preferred
- APICS certification preferred