Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Director of Supply Chain
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Director of Supply Chain
Location: Western OR
Our food manufacturing client is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking a Director of Supply Chain to lead their growing team. This role will be responsible for improving the efficiency and cost effectiveness of operations.
- $120K – 130K base compensation plus 20% bonus potential
- Equity/stock options
- Generous benefit packaging including Medical, dental, life insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
- Oversee all Planning, Inventory Control, Logistics, Asset Management and ERP activities
- Implement process changes across all levels of planning
- Manage supply from 3rd party raw material providers and contract manufacturers
- Manage indirect material storage, shipping, receiving and delivery for internal departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
- 7+ years of relevant supply chain experience in the food industry
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems
- Six Sigma certification preferred
Please contact me if you are looking to join a growing team in the food industry!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.