Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Director of Manufacturing and Operations
Title: Director of Manufacturing
Our client, a food product manufacturer is looking to hire a Director of Manufacturing to lead Production, Quality Assurance, Sanitation, Warehouse and Maintenance for their Massachusetts food processing facility. The Director of Manufacturing will be responsible for implementation and review of best practice metrics for achieving employee safety, product quality, delivery, cost and morale objectives. P&L responsibility for this facility of over 100 employees. Opportunity to grow career with the company and have oversight for multiple facilities in near future.
- Competitive six-figure compensation based on experience
- Excellent career-building opportunity with planned advancement
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, holiday and vacation pay
- Relocation assistance and temporary housing provided
- Drive continuous improvement in food plant production
- Build and maintain highly motivated team through clear and open communication
- Maintain a facility that is inspection and audit ready
- Strategic partner with Sales, Marketing, Product development, Supply chain, Finance, and HR in developing, and executing corporate initiatives
- Requires a minimum of 15 years of plant production leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, operations, or management related field
- 10 years of experience with food manufacturing regulations and guidelines (SQF, HACCP, FDA, GMP, etc.), fresh food / short shelf-life preferred
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Skilled in computer system management and monitoring of manufacturing metrics
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.