Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Director of Food Safety
Title: Food Safety Director Location: Toronto, ON
Mission: The Director of Food Safety will lead the company's food safety and quality efforts across categories to build world-class food safety and quality standards while capitalizing on new technologies and platforms. You'll direct and oversee the food safety and quality strategy development for all areas of the company's Integrated Supply Chain. This includes defining and developing the tactics and plans to support the food safety and quality strategy and roadmap for food safety and quality while ensuring compliance with all appropriate government regulations and associated standards.
- $130-145k plus bonus
- Car allowance
- Eligible to enroll in stock program after 6 months
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. Develop and implement a cutting edge multi-site food safety strategy
2. Recruit and manage high-performing food safety and quality team
3. Ensure compliance for operations throughout North America
- 10+ years food safety management experience. Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience developing food safety strategies for multi-site food manufacturing operations, ideally spanning Canada and the United States.
- Advanced knowledge of CFIA, FDA and USDA regulations, as well as some international understanding, including certification processes related to food claims (i.e. organic, Gluten-free, Kosher, HALAL, GMO Verified, etc.)
- Strong ethical behavior, collaborative and team player.
- OK with 25% travel (mostly local)
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!