Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Director Service/Training Product Dev., Food Ind.
About the Company
- Global provider of third party services to the food industry
- Well established and respected
About the Role
- Strategically lead build out of service/training offerings based on market and customer demands
- Oversee product and service development from ideation through launch
- Work cross functionally within organization while coordinating with outside vendors when necessary
- Utilize market research and consumer insights to identify potential new product offerings
- Develop business case to support new projects
- Lead and mentor direct reports who provide project management assistance
About the Community
- Position will be based in your home office, preferably in Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, or Denver, but potentially open to other locations
- Experience in a product development role focused on service related offerings within the food industry
- Experience leading projects utilizing a formal project management methodology, such as Stage Gate
- Experience with market research and consumer insights
- Ability to travel 10-20%
Benefits and Features
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus eligible
- 401 K
- Comprehensive benefits