Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Director of R&D - Nutrition
Orange County, CA 49355-0001
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Director of R&D – Nutrition
Location: Orange County, CA
Mission: Our global client is a well-established manufacturer and distributor of over 450 consumer products that support the health and well-being of consumers, including top-selling, global brands that support health, skincare and home product innovation.
The Director – Nutrition Growth is a highly visible role that will be responsible for leading the development of a global pipeline of new products in the Millennials, Women’s and Wellness nutrition categories. These platforms are key priorities to drive future growth through disruptive innovation for the global nutrition category and will lead to new commercial offerings in these uncharted spaces. This role will have significant autonomy in developing the nutrition product development strategy, including organization design and performance management. You will be bringing excitement to the category and will contribute significantly to the goal of acquiring new customers while driving growth. The Director – Nutrition Growth will deliver innovation as an ecosystem of products, services and solutions. You will have the independence to determine how to best achieve departmental objectives such as cost deadlines, productivity and product launch timing.
- Generous base compensation plus 30% bonus target and profit sharing
- Exceptional benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Fitness Center
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Product discounts
- 4-day (10 hour day) work
- Relocation package
- Responsible for sourcing of innovation, formulation, process and package design, bringing key global insights into product development
- Establish long and short term strategic goals for innovative products in the Probiotics, Women’s and Millennial platforms
- Work hand in hand with global regulatory to provide claims substantiation in supporting complex registration requirements
- Apply scientific research principles and practices, experimental design and execution
- Significant analysis, evaluation and adaptation in the discovery and advancement of new or enhanced products
- Develops strategies to mitigate regulation risks when launching new and impactful products
- Increase and sustain the level of disruptive innovation across key platforms in the nutrition category
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering, MBA highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in managing innovative and complex projects
- Industry knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and techniques to maximize the manufacture and distribution of goods
- Deep functional knowledge of the principles and applications of the product development process in consumables
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.