Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Co-Manufacturing Leader - Food Industry
San Francisco, CA
Title: Co-Manufacturing Leader - Food Industry Location: San Francisco Area, California
Mission: Our client is a manufacturer of innovative nutritional products used by families. The mission for the Co-Manufacturing Leader is to provide hands on management and strategic direction as it relates to operations and the raw material supply chain. The Co-Manufacturing Leader will build relationships with co-manufacturing, co-packing, regulatory, and ingredient supplier partners, and ensure both a reliable supply chain and on-time order fulfillment of high quality products at optimized costs. Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer, direct reports are the Director of Supply Chain and the Director of Quality. This is a ground-floor opportunity with a well-capitalized company seeking to do something amazing for the world!
- Six-figure compensation plus 20% bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Opportunity for equity position
- Unlimited PTO
- Relocation assistance
- Experience managing a multi-site manufacturing network within the food industry with a P&L from $50 to $100 million
- Experience negotiating contracts, volumes, and pricing schedules
- Knowledge of quality and food safety systems, with experience dealing with the USDA/FDA
- Experience with bakery manufacturing, dry mix, cookies, crackers, extruded forms, pouches and/or nutritional drinks a plus.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel 50-70% to co-manufacturing and co-packing partners.