Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Business Intelligence Director
Kinsa is recruiting for a Business Intelligence Director, to be based in Atlanta, GA. Our client manufactures a premium sports drink that provides superior hydration, packed with electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins. It contains natural flavors and sweeteners and no colors from artificial sources. The Business Intelligence Director will support field sales and the bottling network in growing the business. The winning candidate will be a hardworking, detail oriented and dedicated individual who will be an integral part of building the next MEGA-Brand in the beverage industry.
- Competitive base salary with bonus
- Monthly car allowance
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental and Vision benefits covering employee and family
- Develop sales decks, reporting and other analytics to help the field sales organization effectively sell to the company’s bottler network.
- Manager and optimize data platform to ensure all field sales and management needs are met.
- Regularly attend bottler meetings with sales managers, offering strategic support & fact-based selling.
- Share best practices and showcase effective sales idea nationally.
- Identify specific opportunities with the company’s bottler partners.
- Support creation of national sales deck and tools specific to bottlers.
- Develop and lead general training documents and sessions to enable our sales force to be more comfortable selling with advanced analytics.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders throughout the company.
- Train and develop sales analysts.
- Leverage all relevant knowledge resources such as IRI, Nielsen, Margin Minder, Tableau and CCBSS, as well as retailer specific POS tools.
- 5+ yrs experience in sales, business intelligence AND category management.
- Excellent analytical skills plus attention to detail.
- Distributor and field sales management experience.
- Hard-working, reliable, proactive. A team player with confidence and a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrated capacity for “big picture” strategic thinking.
- Expert technical skills – IRI or Nielsen software, MS Office, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Occasional air travel required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!