Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Brand Manager - Minerals
Anaheim, CA 49355-0001
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Brand Manager – Minerals
Location: Anaheim, CA (remote until COVID is over)
Mission: Our client manufactures and distributes over 600 consumer products that support the health and well-being of consumers, including top-selling, global brands that support health/wellness and nutrition products for over 75 years.
The Brand Manager – Minerals is a highly visible role restaging a leading nutrition brand and taking the categories into new spaces connected to health/wellness and social communities.. This role will be working with cross-functional teams and external marketing agencies to develop fresh marketing strategies and programs. You will be creating an experience, not just the product, in an already strong and successful health and wellness product category. In this role you will be highly valued utilizing analytical/insight driven strategies and devising go to market plans. The role will offer the Brand Manager – Minerals the creative opportunity to develop and evolve this leading core category.
- Generous base compensation plus 15 % bonus target and profit sharing
- Exceptional benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Fitness Center
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Product discounts
- 4-day (10 hour day)
- Work cross-functionally across a large complex global department, with multiple clients in diverse geographies
- Develop brand management strategy using proving BM principles
- Develop profitable brands and products that are consumer preferred
- Global experience including quick to market innovation, digital campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related, MBA desired
- 8 years of brand marketing experience in a food or CPG environment
- Global experience including quick to market innovation, digital campaigns, Asia desired
- Analytical and insight driven brand management practices
- Creative innovation and taken it into a new space, especially spaces connected to health, wellness and social commerce
- Ability to travel globally up to 20% (when COVID is over)
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.