Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Brand Manager - New Solutions
Orange County, CA 49355-0001
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Brand Manager – New Solutions
Location: Orange County, CA
Mission: Our client manufactures and distributes over 450 consumer products that support the health and well-being of consumers, including top-selling, global brands that support health, skincare and home product innovation for over 60 years.
The Brand Manager – New Solutions is a highly visible role restaging a leading nutrition brand and taking the categories into a new space connected to health/wellness and social commerce. This role will be working with cross-functional teams and external marketing agencies to develop fresh marketing strategies and programs. You will be creating an experience, not just the product, in an already strong and successful health and wellness product category. In this role you will be highly valued as you lead strategy, product development, innovation and go to market plans with a focus on the holistic approach to drive engagement. The role will offer the Brand Manager – New Solutions the creative opportunity to develop and evolve this category, lead the innovation process and support the sales team on a global scale.
- Generous base compensation plus 15 % bonus target and profit sharing
- Exceptional benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Fitness Center
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Product discounts
- 4-day (10 hour day)
- Manage multiple areas of a large complex global department, with multiple clients in diverse geographies
- Develop and execute multi-year brand marketing strategies
- Develop profitable brands and products that are consumer preferred
- Category and portfolio planning including discontinued or underperforming brands
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related, MBA desired
- 10 years of brand marketing experience in a CPG environment
- Experience in weight-loss, weight-management or nutrition highly preferred
- Experience with restaging a brand
- Creative innovation and taken it into a new space, especially spaces connected to health, wellness and social commerce
- Ability to travel globally up to 20%
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.