Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Assistant Brand Manager - Social Strategy & Events
Orange County, CA 49355-0001
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Assistant Brand Manager – Social Strategy and Events
Location: Orange County, CA
Mission: Our client is a large global manufacturer and distributor of consumer products that support the health and well-being of consumers, including top-selling, global brands that support health, skincare and home product innovation for over 80 years.
The Assistant Brand Manager – Social Strategy and Events will work hand in hand with the Traceability and Sustainable teams to create online and offline to connect product content to social arenas. This role will build out the Nutrition, Health & Wellness, and Fitness platforms to form a complete ecosystem. You will develop relationships with external agency partners to achieve marketing objectives to understand and read social influencers. This role will work closely with media, creative, marketing and business development team to plan and develop social strategy and content based on CPG brand guidelines. The Assistant Brand Manager – Social Strategy and Events will have the opportunity to add value and be valued, while building relationships with exceptional team members who genuinely value you.
- Generous base compensation plus 10% bonus target and profit sharing
- Exceptional benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- 401k match
- Fitness Center
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Product discounts
- 4-day (10 hour day) workweek
- Work in online and offline space to connect to content
- Develop content strategy to align with client’s brand guidelines
- Partner with external agency partners to devise ways to connect products on a social level
- Collaborate and build relationships with influencers to generate user generated content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related, MBA desired
- 8 years of experience reading social influencers and connecting to content
- Creative talents to explore new and innovative options
- Experience in building out platforms to be more socially relevant in online and offline media
- Ability to travel globally up to 20%
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.