Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Specialty Food Operations Manager
Operations Manager - Lakehurst, NJ
About the Company:
Our client is a fast growing high-end specialty food company offering gourmet European food products to the USA. They are expanding their operations and soon to open their NJ plant. They are looking to hire a "Hands On" Operations Manager to provide leadership to the plant. A rare ground floor opportunity to provide leadership to the organization.
About the Role:
- Plan, direct/manage all plant operations ensuring a high quality products which are in compliance with company procedures and specifications
- Ensures food safety, quality standards and employee safety are top notch, provides training to production personnel, addressing and correcting any issues
- Staff scheduling based on production needs
- Work closely with the President to ensure production goals are met
- Ensure product is ready on time as scheduled, maintain inventory levels
- Monitor and analyze production KPI's
- Provide direction to various departments; QC, Maintenance, Shipping & Receiving
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of food industry management experience
- Progressive supervisory background with solid experience in Production and Quality Management in food industry - USDA experience
- Strong leadership ability to motivate the team
- Results driven with a high sense of integrity and solid work ethics
Benefits & Features
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Health insurance, PTO & 401K