Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Philadelphia, PA 19135-4311
Title: EHS Manager Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mission: Our client, a leading food manufacturer for deli meats, cheeses and snacks and has an opportunity for an EHS Manager role. The EHS Manager will work to ensure the company’s compliance with safety and environmental procedures.
- Competitive base salary
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Relocation assistance in the U.S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists, plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Advises management on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions.
- Conducts post-accident investigation and prepares report identifying possible accident causes and hazards
- Maintains safety files and records
- 10-20% travel to plant in Baltimore, MD
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 5 years’ of safety work experience required
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience in a company with 800 + employees is preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish or another language other than English is preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations required
- Current valid driver’s license required
- Knowledge of Kronos HRIS a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at Kinsa’s parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Kinsa’s Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at firstname.lastname@example.org.