Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Regional Sales Manager - Midwest
About the Role:
- This Regional Sales Manager - Midwest directs the activities of brokers/partners within the region calling on retail national accounts
- Implementing the overall sales strategy for the company, which will achieve the short- and long-term growth and profitability goals of the company.
- Directs and coordinates the promotion and distribution of bakery products by means of presentations, promotions, or seminars
- Assists in the development and execution of company sales strategies, goals and objectives which ensure the achievement of availability, visibility and sales within the Midwest sales region
Location: This is a Home Office position covering retail accounts in:
Background Profile Desired:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in the food industry, with at least 2 of those years in retail account sales
- Experience selling directly to customers and though brokers; focus on retail corporate headquarters / national accounts - Experience with some of these customers would be helpful: Fresh Tyme Markets, Roundy's, Meijer, Cub, Price Chopper, Kroger, Schnucks, Supervalu...among others
- Commercial bakery experience a plus