Innovative global manufacturer of food Ingredients offering high quality products with great team based culture and environment.
About the Role:
Provide technical and project leadership in the development of new ingredients in the fruit and vegetable category. Work cross functionally driving projects from concept to commercialization.
- Responsible for characterizing raw materials & food, enhancing the company's portfolio of ingredients focusing on clean labeling/space.
- Provide to product development project, the functionality of specific ingredients.
- Provide technical leadership driving applied research and ingredient product development/analytical development on new product development projects.
- Be the subject matter expert on fruit and vegetable processing and product development.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Food Science, Materials Science, Plant Science, Chemical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of fruit or vegetable processing research or work with pectin, fibers etc.
- Willing to relocate to
- New York, Newark, Jersey City area
Competitive Base and Bonus
Will offer relocation