Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Operations Supervisor, 2nd Shift
Fleetwood, PA 95993
TITLE: SUPERVISOR, OPERATIONS - 2ND SHIFT
LOCATION: FLEETWOOD, PA
REPORTS TO: MANAGER OF OPERATIONS
As the 2nd shift Supervisor of Operations you will be responsible for the efficient and economical operation of production, maintenance repairs, packaging/bottling, safety, sanitation practices, and quality assurance.
- Supervises quality assurance effort to maintain product quality standards.
- Ensures GMP's and good housekeeping standards are maintained throughout areas of responsibility.
- Reviews and reacts to systems line control data to ensure compliance with specifications and Good Manufacturing practices.
- Responsible for minimizing product and/or material loss through cooperative action with personnel.
- Recommends and implements procedures to promote quality and efficiency.
- Promotes efficient use of available personnel through training, setting standards, etc.
- Ensures employee participation in quality assurance program.
- Maintains cost effective manpower utilization.
- Works toward constant improvement in safe work practices.
- Holds regular job-site safety meetings.
- Completes and keeps current job safety analyses.
- Maintains positive/employee supervisor relationships.
- Plans and schedules maintenance work to meet production requirements.
- Monitors quality of work performance for assigned personnel
- 7 direct reports
- 1-2 years of Operations Supervisory experience, preferably in food or beverage manufacturing facility
- Experience with Integrated Software experience or WMS systems such as Oracle or SAP is preferred.
- Competitive base salary w/bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vison benefits
- PTO and paid Holidays
- 6 days work weeks are expected in the summer season
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at Kinsa’s parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Kinsa’s Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at email@example.com.