Join this regional beverage company as Maintenance Manager and maintain a great running facility serving the Southeast USA!
About the Role:
- Manage maintenance planning and budget including oversight for all maintenance events, troubleshooting equipment issues, operating an inventory controlled storeroom, obtaining outside contractor support for plant needs, and serving as a resource for maintenance employees in a 3-shift beverage production and packaging / bottling / canning operation with 220 total employees and about 25 in maintenance.
- Ensure that planned maintenance activities are effectively executed in a cost efficient manner by use of the plant's CMMS program.
- Manage the plant electrical, control and programming applications ensuring updated documentation.
- Support for new system development, installation, engineering, and start-up.
- Engineering technical support for process and packaging development and optimization is also required.
- Participate and support food safety and plant safety teams.
- Small community, located near a college town in South Carolina
- An hour and a half from Charlotte
- An hour and 45 minutes from Myrtle Beach
Benefits and Features:
- $90-95k base salary
- $10 bonus target
- Will assist with relocation
- Full benefits including: medical plan, dental
- Life insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability and AD&D paid by employer
- 401k Safe Harbor plan with $1/$1 match on first 3% and $0.50/$1 match on next 2% contributions
- Profit Sharing 3% added into 401k
- PTO - holiday and vacation time paid
- 1 weeks additional pay as Christmas bonus after year 3 and doubled after year 6!
Background Profile we're seeking:
- 3 to 5+ years maintenance manager experience within a food or beverage company
- Mechanical experience maintaining production equipment
- Experience using CMMS [computerized maintenance management system]
- Knowledge of preventive/predictive maintenance principles and concepts
- PLC experience (AB Contrologix, Siemans, BNR)
- Knowledge in use of ACAD
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience a plus
- Industrial Electrical Wiring experience ideal