About the Role:
Complete oversight for one of the company's cafe locations. Manage cafe operations, employee training and development and client / customer relationships.
- Financial expertise in managing Food, Labor and Direct costs including budget development, forecasting and accountability.
- Continually measure customer satisfaction levels through feedback and resolve any issues immediately.
- Manage Chef and staff
- Oversee all menu items and hold Chef accountable for food cost controls including costs of all recipes for both the cafe and catering services.
- Manage all purchases and inventory levels.
- Work in conjunction with the Chef to roll out new culinary programs in conjunction with marketing and culinary strategies quarterly. Manage all menus, signage and marketing.
- Create and maintain nutritional program.
- Maintain high standards with customer service and exceeding client expectations.
- 5+ years in food service management (restaurant manager or general manager experience)
- Excellent restaurant team leadership skills
- Experience managing restaurant budget including knowledge of P&L impact and basic accounting
- Good working knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation
- Proficiency in professional business communications
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs.
- Ability to stand and work continuously in confined spaces