Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Food Applications Manager
Innovative global manufacturer of food Ingredients offering high quality products providing consumers a healthy quality of life. Great team based culture and environment.
About the Role:
Top R&D position at Colorado facility. Provide leadership to the Meat, Batters & Breading to the product development team, while working hands on developing new ingredients/solutions for key food customers. Develop and implement long term business strategy and relationships in Meat applications across ingredient business in North America and globally.
- Responsible for strategy collaborating with regional and global teams offering solutions and technical expertise for clients
- Formulate and offer solutions in Meat/Protein Batters & Seasonings applications while developing customer relationships
- Work globally with full knowledge of project details, market needs while maintaining project timeline's
- Direct, manage and develop/mentor a team of 2-3 direct reports
- Provide technical presentations organization meeting/trade show and maintain industry relationships/networks
- Master's degree in Food Science or Food Technology or related field
- 7+ years of hands on food formulation experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Knowledge in Meat/protein formulations and Breading & Batters
- Hands on experience in management along with application development utilizing various equipment in the lab and plant through to scale-up
- Nearby scenic mountains
- Attractive and vibrant downtown area - viewed as one of the best in the country
- Offers great quality of live with nearby Arts & Culture
- Approximately 30 minutes from Denver's airport