Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Electrical Controls Designer
In this role:
You will be responsible for providing support on a wide range of projects supporting new product lines and existing product improvements.
- Develop electrical control panel drawings
- Build and install custom control systems/panels
- Modify electrical designs and layout
- Assist with validation design and execution
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide troubleshooting support for machinery
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 year's of experience with control systems
- Prior experience (2-4 years) with PLC programming; familiarity with Rockwell and Allen Bradley systems
- Recent AutoCAD experience required. AutoCAD Electrical experience is preferred
- Must be proficient in the application of AC, DC, and Servo Drives
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Must have strong math skills
- Strong mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong project management skills